February 6, 2009

You know something I was thinking about the other day when I was bored out of my skull in math class? Teachers. No really. I had some really good teachers in high school and I never appreciated their ability to teach a lesson comprehensively. I have this Pre-Cal teacher this year who, not only teaches the same lesson over and over again until you just want to take the chalk away and toss it out the window, but he teaches it in such a ridiculous way that one comes to wonder how he got to teach in the first place. He also gets to confusing some of the people and I am sitting in the back row doodling when the poor confused people around me have no earthly idea of what is going on and when they try to ask for help, he has a coniption, sputteringly mad. If he wasn't such a complete moron, I wouldn't have to explain it to everyone else. This is one of those times when I really wish I had gotten to go to the school I wanted to. Granted, I will most likely ace the class, but it will have the disadvantage of booring me to tears twice a week.

No comments: