July 9, 2008

I sometimes think about how funny life can become sometimes. When your little the world holds so much promise, anyone can be a famous actress or singer or president or even impossible things like super heros. It is part of growing up to realize that you will never be what you wanted to be when you were little and it is time to grow up. That is probably why I love Disney World so much, it is the one place in the world where you can still have impossible dreams and see impossible things, where any little girl no matter how old can still be a princess. Sometime late at night before you go to sleep you can revist that simple, peaceful time when it was still possible to dream of impossible things. Even as i sit here at my desk, a pile of files and several undelightful phone calls wait for me but for just a moment I am revising that lost world of dreams and letting all the promise of childhood fill my mind. For just a second the world holds magic, real tangible magic.

No comments: